About ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our Consultants have extensive experience in developing and implementing ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems in a wide variety of industries. We’ve refined our services through years of hands-on application and we continue to improve our offerings to ensure our customers receive the highest quality service available.
Based on your organization’s specific needs and objectives, we can provide you with the following consultant assistance:
- Quality Management System (QMS) planning, development, documentation and implementation assistance
- System maintenance and on-going support
- Internal Audits and Management Reviews
- Employee training and skills development
- Certification audit, surveillance audit and re-certification support
- Data collection, analysis and reporting
- Process and productivity improvement
- Supplier surveillances; inspections; supply chain audits
- Other outsourced Quality support
Affordable Onsite ISO 9001:2015 Consulting and Training for Southern California, Northern California, Arizona, Utah, Oregon, and Nevada Companies and Organizations.
Planet ISO is a leader in ISO 9001:2015 Certification & Assessment in California, Arizona, Utah, Oregon, and Nevada. ISO 9001:2015 is one of a series of quality management system standards. It can help bring out the best in your organization by enabling you to understand your processes for delivering your products
ISO 9001:2015 is the world’s most established quality framework, currently being used by over 750,000 organizations in over 150 countries, and sets the standard not only for quality management systems, but management systems in general. It helps all kinds of organizations to succeed through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 Certification for your business include the follwing:
- Entree to new markets where ISO 9001:2015 registration is a requirement
- Improved quality and operational efficiencies, resulting in cost reductions and enhanced bottom-line profitably
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Easier to comply with regulatory requirements
- Reduced worker comp claims
- A more agile and competitive organization